- Get The Seem: Alessandra Ambrosio’s HairPosted 5 days ago
- Prolonged Ombre Hair For 2014 – Caggie Dunlop Lengthy Wavy HairstylePosted 6 days ago
- Extended Brown Wavy Hairstyle For Thick Hair – Eva Mendes’ HairstylePosted 7 days ago
- Casual, Tousled Wavy Hairstyle For Extended Hair – Ayda Field’s Prolonged HairstylePosted 1 week ago
- Sleek Demi-Bob With Straight Bangs – Naomi Campbell Hair DesignPosted 1 week ago
- World’s Leading 10 Hair Elimination MerchandisePosted 2 weeks ago
- Extended Ombre Hair Style Without Having Bangs – Shay Mitchell HairstylesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Five Steps In The Direction Of Nutrition For Wholesome Skin, Hair And NailsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Informal Everyday Wavy Hairstyle For Extended Hair – Victoria Justice’s HairstylePosted 2 weeks ago
- The Leading 10 Hair Straightening GoodsPosted 2 weeks ago
Dress Of The Day: Oasis Winter Rose Print Dress
Today’;s dress is a single that some of you could recognise currently – it was featured it this week’;s newsletter as one particular of our prime picks – but I needed to highlight it as our dress of the day too. The cause? Just hunting at it makes me want to grab my heels, get dressed up and go to a cute and quirky wedding.
Oasis Winter Rose Print Dress £65 >>
When it comes to style, rose prints can usually really feel a minor dated (or appear a small as well significantly like your Grandparents stair carpet) but Oasis have carried out some thing rather clever: as an alternative of printing the floral layout all over or falling into the mirror picture trap, they’;ve left noticeable white room at the hem, which immediately provides the dress an edge more than equivalent pieces on the large street at the minute. It aids that they’;ve thrown in a couple of throwing a couple of rather blue birds into the combine too, to break up the big blooms.
Featuring a slim-lined sleeves, split detail pencil skirt and a flattering nipped in waist that would make Dita Von Teese proud, this vintage inspired is a bargain at £65. Oasis invites you to be enchanted by their “fairytale-worthy” winter rose print, and I have to admit, that it exactly how I really feel. What do you think?